Providers were brought together for a day in June 2019, to find out about SEND programmes and receive some training. 53 feedback forms were received following the conference, from around 56 delegates.
100% of respondents rated the event as ‘good’ or ‘very good’ and 100% stated that the event would support their practice.
Some quotations from the feedback forms include:
- ‘really informative day, feel like I can take away lots of ideas and resources to help support children and promote best outcomes’
- ‘a wonderful day, thank you’
- ‘amazing day, really useful to support my role of SENDCo’
- ‘really helped me to begin to explore resilience further, looking at how we can support children further’
- ‘excellent day, all teachers should attend this!’
- ‘this will help me to develop mental health provision in my setting’
- ‘absolutely inspiring day, thank you so much’
- ‘so many interesting workshops, thanks’
- ‘fantastic thought provoking day’
- ‘great opportunity to network with other SENDCos’
As a result of this, we are in the process of organising a second Virtual SEND Conference for June 2021- further information to follow