Our chair – Richard Lister
Richard worked at University Campus Suffolk since it was established in 2007 and was instrumental in the campus gaining university status in 2016. Prior to this Richard worked at Brunel University, the University of Hull and the University of Essex, where he established its Southend Campus.
Richard’s work in education was recently rewarded with an OBE. He has a long-standing commitment to improving outcomes for children and young people in Ipswich, demonstrated by his involvement in the Ipswich Vision and the New Anglia local enterprise partnership (LEP) skills projects.
Partnership board members
- Chris Starkie: Managing Director, New Anglia LEP
- Clare Flintoff: CEO, Asset Education Trust
- Craig D’Cunha: Principal, Chantry Academy
- Jonathan Legh-Smith: Head of Partnerships and Strategic Research, BT
- Adrian Orr: Assistant Director, Education, Skills and Learning, Suffolk County Council
- Polly Bridgman: Director of External Relations, UOS
- Stephen Skeet: Head of South and East of England, Volunteering Matters
- Terry Baxter: CEO, Inspire Suffolk
- Viv Gillespie: Principal, Suffolk New College
- Clair Pyper: PB representative for Early Education
Partnership board meetings are also attended by the DfE Head of Delivery and members of the Operational Team