Leaders were offered 3 sessions with a mental health coach and were supported to think about leadership of their setting. They were then eligible to apply for a £3000 grant to improve staff.
28 practitioners attended the first round of this project, and we have received feedback from all of them. 100% of delegates were positive, rating the event as ‘very good’.
Quotations from some of the feedback received are below:
- ‘It has given me the opportunity to reflect on my current practice and will definitely impact on my work.’
- ‘Fantastic course.’
- ‘This has given me so much confidence.’
- ‘It’s been nice to develop networks and share experiences with other managers.’
- ‘The handouts and slides have been incredibly useful.’
- ‘Course content was excellent.’
Another very pleasing result of the course has been the creation of networks to support leaders and managers across the borough. We are proud of the legacy this Ipswich Opportunity Funding will create.
The project continues now, and 12 more practitioners are booked onto this course. This means that 40 providers have been involved.