Early Years Educators (3 posts)
£8.72 ph 37 hpw Fixed term to 31 August 2021.
Ipswich Opportunity Area are seeking to appoint three Early Years Educators to place in nurseries across Ipswich for the current academic year.
- work as an effective member of the nursery team in the provision of high-quality inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the setting
- work with colleagues to provide a safe, welcoming, purposeful, stimulating and encouraging environment both indoors and outdoors.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
- helping set up the learning environment for the day and helping tidy away at the end of the session, ensuring that all toys and equipment are clean and safe at all times
- implementing risk assessments, as delegated, to ensure the well-being of children and adults in the setting
- assisting with the planning of activities and the continual enhancement of the learning environment (quality improvement).
Training will be provided, and this role represents an excellent opportunity for further development.
For further details please email: email@example.com
Please download the job description:
Apply by sending your CV, email and telephone contact details of two referees with a covering letter outlining how you meet the person specification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ipswich Opportunity Area schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the children and expect their staff to share this commitment. Appointments will be made subject to safer recruitment procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.